A fun wooden 500 piece puzzle from Wentworth illustrated by Bill Bell with lots of Santas, will you be able to find the real Santa? Bill Bell is a self-taught artist who took up painting full-time in 1982 after a successful career as a musician. Working in bright acrylics he creates richly detailed and visually complex scenes that have been reproduced on greeting cards, children’s books, and collectors plates for the Franklin Mint.
Key features of Will the Real Santa Wentworth Wooden Bill Bell 500 piece
- Featuring shaped puzzle pieces, called whimsies, designed to match the theme of the image for an entertaining experience.
- Irregular shaped puzzle pieces for added challenge, including dissected corners, straight pieces within the puzzle and non straight pieces around the outside.
- All our puzzles are made using wood from sustainably managed forests. The box is also made with recycled materials and no plastic is used in our packaging process.
- Made in the heart of the British Countryside, this premium quality puzzle is a sustainable and durable product made to last for years to come.
- Precision laser cutting ensures intricate jigsaw puzzle pieces that fit together perfectly.