These dancing cranes which are usually soaring through the sky are caught dancing in the snow in this stunning wooden puzzle from Wentworth illustrated by Amelia Herbertson. This steel blue background perfectly contrasts their impressive wings.
Piece together these precarious birds framed in winter flora, falling snow and wintry bare branches.
This powdery image is a peaceful winter escape, with enchanting winter and bird-themed whimsy pieces.
Key features of Dancing Cranes Amelia Herbertson Wentworth Wooden 40 piece
- Featuring shaped puzzle pieces, called whimsies, designed to match the theme of the image for an entertaining experience.
- Irregular shaped puzzle pieces for added challenge, including dissected corners, straight pieces within the puzzle and non straight pieces around the outside.
- All our puzzles are made using wood from sustainably managed forests. The box is also made with recycled materials and no plastic is used in our packaging process.
- Made in the heart of the British Countryside, this premium quality puzzle is a sustainable and durable product made to last for years to come.
- Precision laser cutting ensures intricate jigsaw puzzle pieces that fit together perfectly.
Follow me on Facebook
Join my Customer Club for the latest news and special offers