This painting of the flower market in Narbonne, South of France, by artist Sam Park, is filled with lots of colour and floral details. A beautiful 250 piece wooden jigsaw puzzle from Wentworth.
A small town, Narbonne is made up of only a few streets that sit either side of the Canal du Robine that bisects the centre. It’s skyline is dominated by some of the oldest buildings and it is known for its rich heritage and history as a port town.
Every Sunday morning, the town is taken over with a huge market providing a burst of life for all who visit. Originally opening in 1897, the market has been in operation ever since!
It is the perfect place to meet up with friends to walk round, eat and drink.
Key features of Narbonne by Sam Park Wentworth 250 Wooden piece puzzle
- Featuring shaped puzzle pieces, called whimsies, designed to match the theme of the image for an entertaining experience.
- Irregular shaped puzzle pieces for added challenge, including dissected corners, straight pieces within the puzzle and non straight pieces around the outside.
- All our puzzles are made using wood from sustainably managed forests. The box is also made with recycled materials and no plastic is used in our packaging process.
- Made in the heart of the British Countryside, this premium quality puzzle is a sustainable and durable product made to last for years to come.
- Precision laser cutting ensures intricate jigsaw puzzle pieces that fit together perfectly.